Hawk Ridge Systems is hiring an Applications Engineer for its Edmonton office.
This is a technical position for degreed Mechanical /Electrical / Product Design and Mechanical Engineering Design diploma applicants. Applicants should have CAD and/or solid modeling and actual design work experience but recent graduates will be considered. HRS Application Engineers become experts with SolidWorks products demonstrating, instructing, implementing, and supporting a wide range of customers from many industries in the use of 3D CAD, Finite Element Analysis, Product Data Management, Electrical and related design tools. They also gain many SolidWorks Certifications along the way. Engineers who come to work with us stay for a long time. We provide exciting career path possibilities that range from training customers to performing complex FEA simulations on customer designs. Our customers include some of the biggest names in the tech sector.
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree or Mechanical Design Diploma.
• 2 to 5 years Mechanical Design or Manufacturing industry experience. Recent graduates considered.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills as well as excellent customer relations skills
• In-depth experience with Windows and 3D MCAD solid modeling software
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office products and related hardware devices
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize
• Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
• Commitment to excellence and pride in their work
• Possess excellent problem definition and problem solving skills
Salary and Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience; a supplemental benefits package that includes medical, dental, disability, life insurance; paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
About Hawk Ridge Systems
Founded in 1996, Hawk Ridge Systems began in the San Francisco Bay area and has become the #1 SolidWorks reseller and support provider in the world with offices throughout Canada and the western U.S., and the largest SolidWorks certified engineering staff. This heavy investment in customer support, plus an array of industry-leading products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM, CAMWorks and SolidWorks Composer software, has attracted thousands of customers in a variety of sectors.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply using our applicant tracking system: http://hawkridgesys.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2mcrc3761kg
And include your resume and cover letter.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submission.
Please no recruiters or calls about this career opportunity.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications