Electrical Wiring/Harnessing Applications Engineer
|Title:||Electrical Wiring/Harnessing Applications Engineer|
|Location:||Richmond BC or Calgary AB|
DescriptionHawk Ridge Systems is adding an Electrical Applications professional:
*Electrical Applications Engineer:
This is a technical position for degreed Electrical / Mechanical Design applicants only. Applicants must have electrical CAD and actual design work experience generating and interpreting schematics for electromechanical systems. HRS Application Engineers become experts with SolidWorks products demonstrating, instructing, implementing, and supporting a wide range of customers from many industries in the use of 2D/3D CAD, Analysis, Product Data Management, and related design tools.
Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering / Electromechanical / Mechatronics or related degree.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for learning, teaching, and communicating
- Be an exceptional team player who absorbs and shares information
- Have a passion for technology, especially that which involves the integration of electrical wiring / harnessing in electromechanical systems
- Be a problem solver
- Be willing to do some travel.
- Strong customer service background
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in electrical design of electrical assembly, wiring, cabling, or harness design
- Experience in one or more of the following: AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Zuken E3, WireWorks, Trace ElecWorks, ePlan, or similar electrical design systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English) as well as excellent customer relations skills
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office products and related hardware devices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Commitment to excellence and pride in their work
- Excellent problem definition and problem solving skills
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a generous benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance, as well as 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply using our applicant processing site and include your resume and cover letter. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submission.
About Hawk Ridge Systems
Founded in 1996, Hawk Ridge Systems began in the San Francisco Bay area and has become the #1 SolidWorks reseller and support provider in the world with offices in the Western US and Canada, and the largest SolidWorks certified engineering staff. This heavy investment in customer support, plus an array of industry-leading products, including SolidWorks, Simulation, Enterprise PDM, Electrical Design, 3DVIA Composer, and CAMWorks software, has attracted thousands of customers in a variety of sectors.
Please no recruiters or calls about this career opportunity.
HRS is an equal opportunity employer.